Replacing an inefficient hot water unit is one of the most significant low cost, carbon-reduction opportunities available to consumers today. Most people are aware of the three main ways to produce hot water for their home: electric, gas and solar. The fourth is the energy and cost efficient Quantum heat pump.
Sustainable Hot Water
- Highest hot water recovery rate in the heat pump market – you won’t run out of water
- Savings of up to 75% on running costs
- Excellent for use in poor water condition situations
- Easy installation – no roof panels
- No booster elements – Quantum systems can operate in ambient temperatures from a low of -10 degrees C
- Saves energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions
￼Installing a Quantum Eco Solar Heat Pump is almost identical to an electric water heater. There are no solar panels or special requirements, ensuring a simple and easy conversion to sustainable hot water for your home. We simply remove your old electric heater and replace it with a Quantum Eco Solar Heat Pump.
Solar Hot Water Rebates
A Quantum Eco Solar Heat Pump saves you energy, money and reduces greenhouse gas emissions once installed. State and Federal Governments are also rewarding those who install greenhouse friendly technologies. There are currently two financial incentives available in Victoria.
- Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEEC’s)
- Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STC’s).
We can access the best possible daily price for these certificates. For more information on receiving the rebates call Mark on 0418 573 889